The mission of the Conference of State Court Administrators is to provide a national forum to assist state court administrators in the development of a more just, effective, and efficient system of justice, by:
- Identifying and studying issues and, when appropriate, developing policies, principles, and standards relating to the administration of judicial systems.
- Providing an effective network for the exchange of information, ideas, and methods to improve state courts.
- Facilitating cooperation, consultation, and exchange of information by and among organizations directly concerned with court administration.
- Assisting in the formulation and implementation of national issues that affect state courts.
- Establishing and maintaining an organization that is open, inclusive, participatory, dynamic, and responsive.
- Offering educational opportunities.